Monday, November 2, 2009

Family Gathering~

Last Saturday, I went to my aunt’s party. I went there with my lovely sisters and kindly grandma. My parent absented because of working. So, that was the reason I became the “ Ahmad” . That was the biggest gathering for my family. Almost 200 guests attended the party included my aunt’s friends,her daughters' classmates and her son’s classmates . Lucky my aunt’s house so huge. If not, how to put this amount of people o…really huge..That night, I really enjoyed. I took many photos. Most of the characters were my cousins n twin nephews. They were so cute. It was the first time I met my nephews and they called me “ yi yi” …really shock…now only realize “old lo~” . My aunt also invited a funny clown to entertain children. That was horrible part in my memories, when a group of innocent children were chasing the clown from outside the house to the kitchen and just asked for balloon. In my mind, innocent children = terrorist. I think the clown with agreed with me.


My cute cousin...
Funny clown...
Everyone peace lo...
My handsome nephew, i will miss your so much. Muaks~

No comments:

Post a Comment